About Time Clock & Watch Repairs Vic (incorporating Waverley Jewellers) was first established in February 1973 at 274 Stephensons Road, Mt Waverley.
In 1989 Waverley Jewellers moved to Shop 5 Hamilton Walk, Mt Waverley.
From 2006 - The workshop was situated at the rear of Peter's residence at 30 Ian Grove, Mt Waverley
The workshop is now situated Peter's current residence at 1 Searle Street Horsham 3400
About Time Clock & Watch Repairs Vic is owned by Peter G. U'Ren M.W.C.A.(Life) Dip Hor. Dip.Th.
Peter is a fully qualified watchmaker with fifty years experience in the industry and is a life member and past National President of the Watch and Clockmakers of Australia (formerly the Horological Guild of Australia) - the professional association of clock and watch repairers.
Other positions Peter previously held include:
- President - The Watch and Clockmakers of Australia (Victorian Branch)
- President - Jewellers Association of Australia (Vic Branch)
- Member - Industry Training Board (Vic)
- Member - Industrial Relations Committee (Watchmaking)
- Member - Watchmaking Advisory Committee